Polyaxial locking plate system for fractures repair in dogs and cats
Treat simple or complex fractures in dogs and cats with the polyaxial locking plate system of Aesculap.
PLS combines an innovative design with the implant material steel. The screws can be 15 ° polyaxial locked to the central axis of the plate and simultaneously a high primary stability is ensured.
PLS - intuitive, flexible and biological fracture repair
- High primary stability through implants steel
- Polyaxial locking of the screws up to 15 ° to the central axis
- Reconstruction plates for accurate pre-bending and a dynamic fracture treatment
- Intuitive and simple instrumentation
- Innovative design of the self tapping screws tip
- Can be combined with standard cortical screws
- 2.6mm plates as new intermediate size, which combines the 2.4mm and 2.7mm plate
The PLS can be easily combined with the Aesculap container and tray system. The screws can be sorted in the appropriate screws racks and stored with the plates together in a tray.
The special instruments can be stored in a further tray and sterilized together with the implants in a single container.
PLS combines the standard sizes 2.0mm and 3.5mm with a new intermediate size 2.6mm and offers for many indications the appropriate implant.
Plate thickness 3.1mm core diameter screw 2.6mm
Plate thickness 2.5mm core diameter screw 2.0mm
Plate thickness 2.0mm core diameter screw 1.5mm
Simple and complex fractures in dogs and cats.