High performance instruments for reaching variable working depths
The fine preparation of closely adjacent and vital anatomic structures near the skull base requires surgical craftsmanship of the highest level.
- For variable operating depths
- Ergonomic design for better precision
- Special shaft for exact grip and finest movements
- Blunt outer contours
- Anti-glear surface
- Sharp and semi-sharp instrument tips
- Coded instrument marking for clear identification of instrument sharpness
- Sharp spoons, straight and angled
- Dissectors, semi-sharp and sharp, straight and angled
- Ligature needle, malleable
- Bayonet shaped suction cannula
- Special bone chisel
Skull Base Instruments are in 14 different patterns available.