Choose a category or subcategory
Non-absorbable monofilament, twisted and coated, uncoated suture made of stainless steel
Steelex® is a non-absorbable, twisted or monofilament suture, made of corrosion-resistant steel.
- Proven Strength with satisfactory flexibility and handling characteristics.
- Polyethylene sheath provides efficient insulation for reliable pacing.
- Electro-passive in tissue fluids.
- Break-off needle for improved connection to patient cable.
- High conductive flexible twisted steel wire.
- Wide range of curved needles with taper or trocar point.
- Colour code for the right identification.
Sizes available USP 5/0 (1 metric) to USP 7 (9 metric)
- Sternal Closure