Mini-Spike® Filter, Mini-Spike® Filter V, Mini-Spike® Filter Micro-tip
Choose a category or subcategory
The range of blue Mini-Spike® Filter are used to withdraw or inject fluids (e.g. lyophilized drug) from medication vial or semi-rigid containers.
Designed with a 5µm particle filter and a 0,45µm bacteria retentive air filter, the blue Mini-Spike® Filter are a solution to reduce chemical, microbial and particle contamination.
The integrated air channel of Mini-Spike® Filter enables to automate pressure balancing steps which increase efficiency .
Designed with a snap cap, Mini-Spike® Filter enables to reduce touch contamination, by allowing the user to work conveniently away from the critical luer connection.
The molded tight-sealing cap improves working hygiene by preventing loss of cap and potential leakages when closed.
Mini-Spike® Filter is PVC-, DEHP- and Latex- free.
- Needle-free solution to withdraw or inject lyophilized fluids.
- 5 µm fluid filter to prevent particle contamination.
- 0,45µm air filter to prevent microbial and chemical contamination.
- Inbuilt air channel which automates pressure balancing.
- High flow rate
- Ergonomic design
- Tight-Seal snap cap for ergonomic handling
- Increase efficiency
- Needle-free dispensing pin
- Tight-Sealing snap cap
- 5µm particle filter
- 0,45 µm air filter
- 2 distinct air and fluid channels
- Automation of pressure balancing
- Universal spike for medication vial
- Large grip plate for convenient and intuitive handling
- PVC- , DEHP- , Latex -free
Mini-Spike® Filter V possesses an integrated two way valve which protects against free-flow when the system is turned upside down.
Mini-Spike® Filter Micro-tip offers a thin spike to perforate small vials to prevent small rubber stoppers from being pushed into the vial.