IV catheter with injection port and polyurethane cannula
- Veterinary Bevel – The unique and extremely sharp bevel guarantees variable puncture angles (10°-45°). Therefore, VasoVet® perfectly adapts to the various situations in veterinary medicine.
- Polyurethane – The catheter material is characterized by its kink resistancy, thermoplasticity and excellent biocompatibility. Thus, Polyurethane prolongs the catheter indwelling time.
- Radiopaque stripes – Four radiopaque stripes provide good X-ray visibility.
- Injection port – The B.Braun injection port ensures hygienic needle free IV injections. It is particularly suitable for intravenous anaesthesia.
- Transparent flashback chamber
- Removable Flash Plug and removable Closing Cone
- Sizes color-coded