VetSofa – the new event series from B. Braun Vet Care GmbH
In our new VetSofa format, we invite experts from the veterinary field to speak on relevant and interesting topics. The event is free of charge for participants and attendance can be done comfortably at home via laptop or tablet. So take a seat on our virtual sofa and look forward to exciting presentations.
Emergency – "Help it breathes badly"
Thoracic pathology from a radiologist's point of view and thoracic drainage using Pleuracan® as an example
Veterinarians and veterinary students
- Introduction to the different imaging modalities
- Basics: What can I see and not; which role does the positioning play?
- Case examples on the basis of radiographs
- Case-based: Stabilization of the patient; Diagnostic; Therapy; Application of the Pleuracan® Set
- Step by step: Toracic Drainage with Pleuracan®
- Summary of the presentation
Dr. Beate Bosch
Diplomate ECVDI, specialist veterinarian for small animals and pets, specialist veterinarian for radiology, senior physician head of radiology at Anicura
Dr. Laura Rohwedder
Product Manager, Infusion Therapy, Anesthesia, Intensive Care & Infection Prevention, B. Braun Vet Care GmbH